Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
yellow for @Valerius Bianchi

When asking around for the next name on her list Summer had been pointed in the direction of the student lounge and hadn't hesitated to make her way over there. Surely no one would intentionally send her in the wrong direction. Right? Plus, she was quite happy to catch a little break herself. Perhaps she'd sit down for a moment. First, though, she had a rose to deliver. "Hi," She put on her most charming smile as she approached the older boy, quite certain she had the right person in front of her. "You're Valerius, right?"

Valerius was more popular than he'd been expecting. He had just sat down when he heard his name. He looked up with an easy smile. "Yes, that's me, how may I help?" He asked, trying not to just assume it was for roses.

"Great!" Summer grinned at the older boy before offering him a yellow rose that had a note with his name attached to it. "This should be yours then."

Happy Valentine’s Day, here’s your reminder that you're a smart and hardworking guy and you don't need to put on an act to make people like you. You're a great guy as you are. Don’t be a stranger once you’re an important CEO man.
Aine

Valerius took the rose and note, smiling brightly as he read it. "Oh, wow, I love it," He murmured, mostly to himself, before looking up at the girl. "Thanks! I appreciate it." He made a note to thank Aine later. "How are you?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back