Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
yellow for @Thomas Fitzgerald

Miranda didn't recognize the name, though she had worked out that this was a first year Hufflepuff boy, which probably explained it. She had to try and project her voice over the throng of deliverers who had also decided mealtime was a good time to find people, and looked around for some of the younger looking Hufflepuffs. "Hello, is there a Thomas Fitzgerald here? I have a delivery!"

Thomas had been halfway through the year with his first year at Hogwarts and so far Thomas seemed to always be learning something new every day. Though he was surprised at the fact that the school did rose giving. The Hufflepuff sat in the great hall having a meal before heading to classes when he had overheard someone call his name. When the girl had mentioned about a delivery, the boy became bright red, a little embarrassed at the thought, but the boy put up his hand anyway to show where he was. "Hi, that's me" Thomas called out softly to the girl.

Miranda peered over the throng of people and eventually spotted a younger student with his hand up. She thought she heard him say something, but it was a little harder to hear with all the activity going on. Still, it seemed to be the right person, so she headed over to him and carefully handed him a yellow rose with the attached note. "Happy Valentine's, Thomas!" she said, cheerfully. "I hope you're having a fun time at Hogwarts so far!"

Thank you for being my friend. ~Tanith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back