Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
yellow rose for @Hazel Ashworth

Miranda knew this name as well, Hazel was in her year level and she vaguely knew her from classes. She knew she had to try and do a bit more to socialize with her classmates, which would also be easier in third year. She spotted Hazel heading towards the dungeons, and quickly moved to follow her. "Hi, Hazel! Do you have a minute? I have a rose for you."

Hazel had enjoyed looking for people and delivering roses so far, but she decided she needed a break in the common room. She had chipped her nail polish earlier and figured she could take a quick break to fix it, or even better, create a fun new design. Currently, each of her nails was painted a different color with little dots of the complementary color on it. Unfortunately, her blue and orange nail had an ugly chip in it now. She was busy thinking of new designs to put on her nails, when she heard someone call her name. She turned to see Miranda, one of her classmates. "Hey, sure!" She said brightly.

Miranda carefully pulled out one of the yellow roses, making sure it was still in excellent condition. Hazel was always so stylish and put together, it really wouldn't look good to give her a sadder looking rose. She handed it over along with the note. "Oh my gosh, I love what you've done with your nails! That's super creative!" She didn't even seem to notice any issues, though given that hers were nothing special (unpolished, short) it was probably not a surprise. "Happy Valentine's!"

Happy Valentine's to my dungeon princess and fashionable friend
xxxx Briony

Hazel beamed at Miranda's compliment, immediately wondering if she shouldn't keep her nails like this for a little longer. Maybe she could fix the messed-up nail instead? She would have to think carefully. "Thanks so much! I'd totally paint your nails sometimes if you want." She suggested, glancing at her nails briefly before focusing on the rose. She smiled as she opened the note. "Aw, it's from Briony." She said with a smile. "I'm friends with her, Elise, and Lucy, basically your whole dorm right?" She said with a laugh. "Maybe we should swap."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back