Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
yellow rose for @Anisha Khatri !

Miranda was thrilled to be taking part in the rose deliveries, it was a really nice idea and she loved seeing how excited people were for it. There was also a part of her that was a little nosy, but being nosy was her duty as a writer, she reasoned. That nosiness had helped her prepare for giving out roses, since she didn't know as many of the older students as she'd like yet. She knew that one of the fifth year classes was finishing up shortly, which is where she was bound to find one of her first delivery recipients. "Hi, I'm looking for Anisha?" she called, looking around as some students milled about. "I have a rose for her!"

Anisha had a very busy day, having to balance her classes with her rose deliveries. She had taken her roses to class, hoping to be able to hand some out on the way there. She headed out of the classroom with them and was surprised to hear her name called by a young student. She turned to her, raising her hand. "I'm Anisha." She said, smiling. She had already gotten one rose today, she was curious who had sent this one.

Miranda grinned, glad that she had timed this well. She felt a bit uncool around all the fifth year students, but she was sure they were nice. And she knew Anisha's name vaguely from looking at previous yearbooks, specifically for the dueling tournaments, so she couldn't help but be a little bit awestruck. "Hi Anisha, I'm Miranda!" She carefully picked out one of her yellow roses with the right note attached and handed it over. "Happy Valentine's day! I hope you're having a really good one."

Happy Valentine's Day
From.
Leah

Anisha smiled at the girl as she introduced herself, though her name rang a distant bell in her mind. She took the rose and smiled as she read the note, it was nice to get one from Leah. "Thanks!" She said. "Wait, hold on." She added, digging for her own list. "You're Miranda... are you Miranda Dawes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back