Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
yellow for @Todd Cobbler

After asking around a little, just to save her voice from shouting in places she would hardly find anyone from her list, Sen had been able to conclude that there were in fact multiple Ravenclaws on her list. Seeing as she couldn't particularly reach the Ravenclaw tower, and wasn't feeling like running all the way up those stairs, she had shifted her attention to their table in the great hall. "TODD COBBLER? TODD, YOU HERE?" She called out for her classmate as she jumped onto another bench.

Todd wasn't sure what to make of all the rose deliveries happening around him and had resigned himself to the fact that he wouldn't be receiving one. His apprehension over how the rose he had sent would be received gnawed at him as he watched other deliveries around him. Lost in his thoughts, he barely registered the white noise of the hall until his name was called out, snapping him back to reality. He looked around, spotting the source of the voice, and waved back. "Here! Here I am!" he called back.

Sen grinned when Todd waved back, glad all of her shouting wasn't getting lost in the chaos that came with rose deliveries. She quickly walked over to her classmate and dropped down onto the bench next to him. "Hey." She greeted easily while picking the rose with his name on it and holding it out for him to take. "This one's for you."

Dear Todd,
Happy Valentine's Day!
Penelope

Todd smiled as he accepted the rose. "Thanks, Senna," he said, taking the flower and reading the note attached. His heart leaped with joy when he saw it was from Penelope. It was yellow rather than pink or red, but that was okay. Yellow was still good, far better than none at all. "That's lovely," Todd said with a smile, tucking the note away in his pocket. "Thanks again. How many do you have left to deliver?" he asked with interest.

Senna nodded when Todd thanked her, curiously watchin him read the rose. If only she hadn't promised herself she wouldn't ask about everyone's roses today. If someone was keen on telling her she was sure they would. "Yeah, no worries." She smiled before looking down at her basket. "Still a few, even got one for a professor but I'm saving that for last. At least that way I know exactly when I'm done." She explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back