Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Curly 15 1/2" Swishy Chestnut Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Callie had just missed this girl, she had heard that the girl was on the second floor and had rushed to it. Just in time to watch the girl go into the prefect common room. Callie approached and known on the prefect common room door. Waiting for hopefully the girl she wanted to open the door.

Margo liked having the prefect's common room available to her but it wasn't a place she went that often since Isadora couldn't come in with her and her house was already on the same floor as the student lounge. But she had made a detour today to see if Aine was inside since she was on her list of deliveries. It just took a quick look to see she wasn't and headed back to the rest of the castle. As Margo opened the door to get on with her day she nearly ran into a younger student. "Oh, hello there. Can I help you with something?"

Callie looked at the girl who opened the door. "You're Margo right?" she asked, "Margo Fox?" she was reaching into her basket for the rose and note that she had for this girl.

Margo nodded when the girl asked about who she was. "That's me." she said with a tentative smile. She hoped this was rose related and not a problem she was about to be stuck with.

Callie smiled with ease, "I have a rose for you," the teen said taking out the yellow rose and the note that went with it. "Here, happy valentine's"

Thank you for being a good friend and roommate for the past seven years.
I hope you have a very nice Valentine’s Day and maybe we could meet up for coffee sometime after graduation if you’d like?

Aine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back