Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Landon's rose deliveries had been a success so far, and he was quite happy with his progress. He also had lots of luck in finding who he needed to. Perhaps the easiest person to find on Landon's list was Misha. He always saw him in the common room, and so knew to go there. He entered, but then frowned as he couldn't see him anywhere. Figuring he might as well, he began making himself a cup of tea. All these rose deliveries definitely made him thirsty.

Misha had run out of coffee in his office, and so he had ventured out of the office and to the professor's common room to borrow some of someone elses. He walked into the room and smiled at the professor there. "Afternoon landon," he greeted. He knew that June had a definite distaste for the man, even if she tried to hide it, but Misha had no such issue with him.

Landon almost dropped his tea when the exact person he was looking for turned up beside him. "Misha!" he exclaimed, fumbling a little as he placed down his mug on the table beside him. "How has your day been? Isn't Valentine's Day just lovely?" He hoped Misha felt the same way he did about the day as he reached into his basket of roses and pulled out a bright yellow one for him. It had a note hanging off the stem. "I have this one for you. I hope you like it!"

Thank you for being a friend. I appreciate your company and all you do for the school. ~Love, Mallory

Misha hadn't realised that Landon was handing out roses. He looked at the rose and then took it after just a moment's delay. "Oh, thanks," he said. He opened the note and felt a little bad that he had forgotten to hand out roses this year. "Happy valentine's to you too," he said in reply and as thanks for the delivery. "Did you volunteer or get roped into it?"

Misha didn't look as excited as Landon hoped he'd be, but he hoped he appreciated it nonetheless. "Oh, no, I volunteered! The students have lots of roses to deliver and have worked so hard to prepare them, so I thought it was the least I could do." Landon said, happy to be of help. He also loved seeing the smiles on their faces. It was disappointing however that Landon was the only professor helping out, but he was proud of doing so. "Anyways, I have more roses to deliver, so I will leave you to it!" With that, Landon picked up his tea and exited the room to find the next person on his list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back