Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello and welcome back to another year of the photo challenge! 🌟

For anyone unsure what they might be signing up for let me lay out the idea of this challenge once more. During the photo challenge you will be given multiple prompts, each one completely up to your own interpretation. A great way to show your creativity and have some fun! Some of the prompts might focus on you while others might be more centered around one or more of your characters.

Still unsure of what's happening? Take a look at some of the previous challenges to see what it's all about! (Here & here).

This challenge will consist of multiple rounds, each providing you with a different prompt. Completing a prompt and uploading your photo/video will results in you earning one point. The top two point earners are the end of the competition will receive a fun prize!

THE RULES
  • Site rules apply for all photos submitted
  • Each round will last for approximately 48 hours so make sure to get your photo in before the next round is posted!
  • The game is played OOC which means you can only sign up once per roleplayer
  • Photos submitted for this challenge should be photos made specifically for the purpose of this challenge (and should not be repeated even if you feel like it fits another prompt too)
  • Feel free to pop in and share your creativity even if you haven't signed up for the competition part of this game!

Code:
[b]Sign ups:[/b]
[LIST]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]

AWW YISSS

• Ainsley Lynch

Code:
[B]Sign ups:[/B]
[LIST]
[*][class=shopkeepers]Ainsley Lynch[/class]
[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]
[/LIST]

• Ainsley Lynch
  • Demetrius Wagner

Code:
[LIST]
[*][class=hufflepuff]Demetrius Wagner[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]

• Ainsley Lynch
  • Demetrius Wagner
  • Teddy Pirrip

Code:
[LIST]
[*][class=gryffindor]Teddy Pirrip[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]

• Ainsley Lynch
  • Demetrius Wagner
  • Teddy Pirrip
  • Amber Chou Wilson

Code:
[LIST]
[*][class=gryffindor]Teddy Pirrip[/class]
[*][class=shopkeepers]Amber Chou Wilson[/class]
[*]
[*]
[*]

• Ainsley Lynch
  • Demetrius Wagner
  • Teddy Pirrip
  • Amber Chou Wilson
  • Elvera Le Fey

The game will be starting very soon, so this is the last call to sign up to play for a prize!

It's time to get this game going so here's our first prompt!

A glimpse into the future - show us something you're looking forward to (could be IC or OOC!)

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Omg, how boring am I that the very first thing that came to mind was the bypass construction on a route I use most days that's due to be finished next month? Oh well... NEW ROAD, LESS CONGESTION!

PXL-20240515-152124302-MP.jpg

Congratulations on the promotion marijke and when you are planning your trip down under let me know.

My thing I am looki g forward to is my new house. Which I will get the keys to at the end of the month. (These aren’t the keys to it they are the keys to the air bnb I am staying at this
full

OMG Marijke let me know when you're down here aaaaaaaa if you're down ÅŒtepoti way I'd love to show you around!!!

Hidden content
You need -1 more posts to view this content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back