Seeking Out Advice

Einar gave a little smile and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I think so too," he said softly. He knew that there was no predicting what life would be like for them, but he knew they didn't have to seek any trouble out. The idea of gardening was something, but he wasn't too certain about it. Though it would be a reason to be outside. "Yeah, that might be a good idea," he said, he could imagine it would be a good way for them to just spend together. Something that they could both do.

Cassi smiled and summoned over a book she'd bought when she'd moved in with Celestyn. "Here, I picked this up when I first started," She told him, sliding it over- it was a beginners guide to household herb gardens, with sticky notes sticking out. "I've highlighted a few things and left some notes on how well things worked, if you'd like it."

Einar looked at the book which she summoned over to them, and then flicked through a couple of pages. He was a bit overwhelmed with it, but he nodded. "I think this would be good," The man said with a nod. He could imagine that it would be nice to have and would be something good for him and Lucas to do together.

Cassi smiled, and chuckled softly. "Alright, alright. I'll let you go," She held up a finger. "But," She winked playfully, "I expect the both of you back for dinner this weekend. Deal?" She offered out her hand, intending to get at least a semi-solid promise from one of them for a proper visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back