🌹 Rose Giving A rose of thanks

Sofi Ayre

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

Sofi knew the next person on her list played Quidditch and timed her delivery to coincide with Ravenclaw’s practice. She positioned herself near the entrance to the field, scanning the players as they finished up. When she thought she spotted the right person, she called out politely, "Savannah Walters?"

@Savannah Walters

Savannah was determined to do well in the next quidditch game that she had. She had just about finished up with the practice when she heard her name being called. She frowned and approached a little frustrated that she'd get this rose in front of the team, since that could only be why this girl was here. "That's me,"

Sofi's heart sank as she caught Savannah's frustrated expression, instantly feeling a pang of anxiety that she might have picked a bad moment for the Quidditch player. "Um, sorry," Sofi stammered, her nerves getting the best of her. She fumbled in her sack, searching for the rose she had brought for Savannah. "I, uh, have a rose for you."

Savannah looked at the girl as she fumbled to get the rose. "I figured," she replied. "Given that this is rose giving day, and I don't know you," she said, her tone remaining neutral, though perhaps a little less frustrated.

Sofi smiled shyly and handed over the rose with the note once she'd located the correct one.

Happy Valentine's! Thanks for sticking around the team, you're a fantastic seeker and I appreciate your hard work. - Michael

Savannah took the note and looked at it. Rolling her eyes a little and glancing back at the team. Of course. "Thanks," she said to the girl who had delivered it and then just turned to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back