🌹 Rose Giving A sweet friendship rose

Sofi Ayre

All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

Sofi's deliveries were taking longer than expected, with the hardest part being locating the people. Next on her list was Marnie, and Sofi headed to the Conglomerated Arts Room, figuring that was the most likely place to find her. She wandered around looking for her, but it soon became clear that Marnie wasn't there. Sofi was about to leave and search elsewhere.

@Marnie Frogg

This was it, Marnie was sure she'd used every last bit of her sanity organizing for today and now that it was here her brain had simply abandoned ship on her. She'd been in flurry across the school helping other students, doing her deliveries, and now she couldn't find her Potions book anywhere. She'd spent enough time in the Arts room that it had to be here and Marnie was ready to start checking under mannequins and inside paint pots to find it.

She nearly barrelled into one of the first years as she entered in a rush, gasping and pressing out a hurried apology. "Sorry sorry, nearly took you out there, we'd probably go down in a shower of roes petals so at least it'd be a pretty collision are you okay sorry I'm just in a rush like I've always joked I'd lose my head if it was stuck on but seriously right now I think I spent half of Charms looking for my glasses even though I was already wearing them," Marnie said, shaking her head and holding out a hand to steady the younger girl, trying to see if she could remember her name as she spoke.

Sofi stumbled back a little further from the exit, her eyes wide, but quickly steadied herself with Marnie's help. "It's okay, I'm fine!" she said with a laugh, struggling to keep up with the girls chatter but picking up that she was in a rush, "Oh! If you're in a rush then I could deliver this rose later?" She offered to Marnie, "Or leave it in your dorm if you'd prefer?" Sofi went on to offer, anything to be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back