Teddy Pirrip

Walking the line, most of the time 🧸

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Teddy had no trouble tracking down Enoch since they shared all their lessons. Arriving outside the Charms classroom early, he waited for his next rose recipicant to show up. "Hey, Enoch," he greeted as soon as Enoch arrived. "How's it going?" forcing the boy to have a conversation with him before revealing the rose hidden behind his back.
@Enoch Goldewyn

Enoch had forced himself to class, but he regretted it a little. Charms was just...boring. It had once been of interest to him, and now, just wasn't. He was stopped from just heading back to his dorm by Teddy. "Fine," he replied to the question. "I need to go," he lied, trying to move past the boy, just to get out of the conversation.

Teddy noticed Enoch's attempt to sidestep the conversation and swiftly blocked his path, his movements firm, yet his expression playful. "You don't want to miss this, trust me, Enoch," Teddy said, pulling a rose from behind his back and presenting it with a flourish. "Someone sent this for you,"

Enoch rolled his eyes at him. "Okay, send it back. I don't want a rose," He told him. "Or you just keep it." he said, since he really couldn't be bothered with a rose.

Teddy shook his head, clearly not wanting the hassle of returning any undelivered roses or keeping one that wasn't for him. "Sorry, I'm contractually obliged to give you this rose," he said, pushing it towards Enoch. "What you do with it next is up to you, but I'm Postman Teddy, and I can't have you jeopardising my 100% successful delivery rate." Enoch had two options: be hassled by Teddy until the rose wilted or take it now and get him off his back.

Dear Enoch,
Thought you could do with a rose! Overheard you playing the flute the other day. Sounded really good! Maybe one day we can play together? I play violin.
From, Lucy

Last edited:
Enoch rolled his eyes but took the rose and the note. "Great, now you've handed them to me, can I go?" he tried again to push past him, not bothering to look at the note just yet. He didn't want to do that in front of anyone, he didn't even glance at the colour of the rose.

Enoch took the rose, and Teddy finally backed off from his pestering. "Yeah, you can go," Teddy stepped aside so he could pass him, adding with a grin, "It's been a pleasure as always, Enoch. Enjoy the rose!"

Enoch moved away and then opened the note when he was alone, surprised in two ways about who it was from and that she had heard him play. It had been the first time in a while and he'd thought himself as terrible, but clearly she hadn't or she was just being polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back