Marijke
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
yellow for @Briony Mettlestone

After delivering Elise's rose Summer knew she still had one to deliver Briony as well. She just hadn't been able to pin her other classmate down yet. By now, her deliveries had taken her outside and she had been happy to stroll across the lawn and ask some people if they had seen her. When one of their other classmates pointed her towards the wild patch Summer was quick to make her way over, happy to see Briony there. "Hi!" She beamed at the other girl.

Last edited:
Yellow Rose for @Summer Irvine :r

Briony might have been going out of her way to check around the gardens and the grounds today, despite knowing most of her deliveries would probably be inside. She just couldn't resist getting a peek back in at the Wild Patch now that most of the roses had all be harvested, taking in the stark difference of the gardens from how'd it'd been merely days ago.

She had to jump when Summer got her attention, her flower crown still loose on her head as it slipped nearly into her eyes. "Summer, hi! Oh, wait, perfect timing, I have a rose for you. Must be serendipity," she said, reaching into her basket.

Summer was about to reach into her own basket for the flower she was supposed to deliver to Briony when the other girl did the same. "Well that must be it," She smiled sweetly, "Because I've got a rose to deliver to you as well." She added before looking down to find the rose with Briony's name on it, offering it to her when she did. "Want to switch?" Summer asked, far more keen on getting her own rose and seeing who had send it to her. Although she did hope Morrie hadn't somehow send her more of those sweet messages.

I LOVE YOU BRIONY THANK YOU FOR BEING ONE OF THE TWO BEST ROOMIES EVER YOU ARE SO CREATIVE AND COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE LUCY!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back