wondering...

Pez Rolin

Pez walke dto the third floor corridor and sat down in the corner.

Lilian walked down the third floor corridor, and she didn't see Pez, neither did she notice anyone. She was just walking, merley thinking. She also didn't see the leg that was in her way. Just as she did noticed someone, she fell face first onto the floor. "Owwww!" she lay on her stomach on the cold hard ground. she just wanted to lay there. <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

" I guess." She frowned, yet again. "All this frowning will ruin my pretty face," then suddenly she smilied brightly. "Better."

"Blake does not like me. I hope you know that. He's dating Lily."

"Why would he wanna date me?" She sighed, "I feel like blake is to close brotherly for me to even think about dating, I don't like him like that. And he don't me either."

"Just listen, if he liked me so much, why didn't he date me when he had a chance?"

"He.... Uhm. He told.... uh.... told you that?" She looked down.

Pez got up. "Yeah he told me that. Wish I wasn't here now don't you? So you could be with him. Well I'm not stopping you. I just need to face fact . I'm NOTHING to him compared to you."Pez said and turned around with her face burried into her hands.

"I'm still not gunna date him, even if he does like me. And you are why. You are my best friend. I would never hurt you that much. no one ever said I didn't want you here." She still wondered why he would say such a thing, if he wouldn't date her in the begninng.

"You can't do what, hear the truth. Cris loves me, even if he does have a temper. Why would I give that up? I'm not gunna."

"You're making it sound like you want me to date him?" She didn't get a repsonse, "You don't. Do you?"

"No, I don't."Pez said sternly.
"But I would like to know the truth. What do you think? Its better to hear a lie that draws a smile? Or the truth that draws a tear? Inside I want a lie, but deep down its the truth I need."Pez said with the hit of sadness.

"I'm telling the truth. I don't like him like that. I'm sorry if you think that's a lie." She had some of those single tears she hates so much running down her face, "He is like a freaking brother."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back