wondering...

"I am gunna breath deeply, and act like you beleive me." She closed her eyes, and done as she said she would. She took about 4 deep breaths. She then took a second to calm down. She opened her eyes, and looked at Pez. "I don't like him."

"Okay, I'm not gonna argue."Pez said.

"Fine! I'll just lie so you'll be happy! I'm freaking in love with blake! I love him. He's everything to me. He's more that just a brotherly figure!" sdhe said all this sarcasticlly.

She was whispering, not of fury, but of fear. "You really think he does?"

She looked away. She hated to hear this. This was blake, compassionate, loving, brother figure. He was like a very protective bear. But, she didn't want to hear this. "Please. Don't tell me this now. This is to much. Okay? I'll just ask him."

"THIS IS TOO MUCH?!?! What do you think you and Chris have put me through in the past month?! AND YOU SAY THIS IT TOO MUCH!!!WHEN I SAY ITS TOO MUCH YOU COULD CARELESS!ITS ALL ABOUT CHRIS!"Pez exclaimed. She was shocked lilian woudl do that to her.

"Do you not get it?" She laugh out of disbeleif. "It's not my fault that someone likes me, okay. I can't help it. And neither can you. And you can't be mad at me."

"Well you don't get it either!I get he likes you. But then right after I tell you I don't wanna hear this anymore and you get mad!! You tell me to stop cause it too much for you! That makes me mad! If he lieks you I will take that up with him. Cause it'll do no good to talk to you."Pez said.

"IF HE LIKES ME SO MUCH WY DID HE NOT DATE ME!" She said, "HE APPARENTLY HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU TOO!"

"I GET IT! You are mad at me becuase he likes me." She had more, yet single, tears. "You can't do that. Okay? It's not fair. It's just not! I can't help if he likes me. It's not my fault." She looked at Pez. "And, you know what, apparently, it would have bothered you at least a bit, because you wouldn't have brought it up if it hadn't."

"WOULD YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL IM NOT MAD AT YOU!!!!!!I TOLD YOU THAT IM NOT MAD AT YOU BUT I THINK YOU WANT ME TO BE!You knwo what? I try to be nice about it. I tryed, but no, you end up mad at me becasue im pissed at him!"Pez said. WHEN IS SHE GONNA GET THIS!!

"Why would you be mad at him. He can't help who he has feelings for. It's not his fault." She understood completly. "And, no, I don't want you mad at me." She sighed, "Whether you are or not, it's not going to change what me and Blake have built up as a brotherly, sisterly relationship."

"Forget it. I could care less who you are mad at. Who you aren't mad at. Who talks to you, who don't. I'm going to stop asking. Becuase everytime I do, everytime I say something, it's the wrong thing."

"Would you just listen to me, a little bit." She said this as she followed her down the hall. "Even if he does like me, who cares. I'm dating Cris. And he doesn't mean to treat you bad, you just make it akward when you two talk." That slipped before she meant to say it, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. That took it to far."

"He just what?" she asked, a little less than a whisper. She never liked to hear the truth. She hated it actually. "He what?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back